Coronavirus Policy for Simply Health
The safety of our team and patients at Simply Health are paramount, and with this in mind we have been monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) closely over the recent weeks. We are taking a proactive approach to ensure your health needs are being met, so you can confidently continue to receive the healing touch of chiropractic, myotherapy and remedial massage care.
Our action plan below is being reviewed on a daily basis and applies to both our staff and patients.
Hygiene action plan
- Hand sanitisers are available for your use in each room and also at the front desk.
- All treatment tables are being sanitised after each patient.
- Other surfaces cleaned on daily (or more regular) basis.
- All practitioners are washing hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser after each patient visit.
- As always, soap and water are available to wash hands in the bathroom.
When it’s NOT ok to attend Simply Health
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, we ask that your refrain from attending our practice and seek medical attention prior to attending Simply Health.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- If you have been in contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19.
- If you have travelled outside of Australia we ask that you do not attend for a 14-day period following your arrival back into Australia.
When it’s ok to attend Simply Health
- If you have not travelled outside Australia, or have not been in contact with an infected patient in the last 14 days, your risk of infection is very low. In this case you should feel comfortable attending Simply Health for your care.
- If it has been longer than 14 days since you returned from international travel or since you came into contact with a confirmed or suspected coronavirus patient.
- If you have recently been tested and shown NOT to have COVID-19.